Things I am thankful for today.
- my husband - his strength, his insight, his love, his drive, his dedication
- my kids - their strength, their perseverance, their adaptability, their unbiased love
- my family - their encouragement, their unconditional love
- my friends - their support, their unspoken love
- my hair stylist.....just kidding....
- my SELF (worth) - being who I am to be able to be find the strength to be thankful
Things, I can only guess, ANONYMOUS is thankful for.
- That I will be "outta here" in a couple of weeks
- That they have managed to make my days and nights be overshadowed with thoughts of "what where they thinking sending this kind of a letter to another human being that contained the hateful words written in said letter."
- That other people that may be friends with them, don't really know what a coward they really are because they didn't SIGN the letter.
- That they are a master at spinning things to make themselves look like a victim.
So let me just take a sec to set a couple of things straight.
To those that want more details....not gonna get 'em.
I have never, ever specifically "called anyone out" on this blog, by name...EVER.
Not going to do it now. I have never incited specific situations to cause pain
to anybody at any time.
What I have done, is write my blog, when I feel like it, how I feel like it.
It is honest and it is true and happy, sad, mad or indifferent...it is ME.
Don't like it??
Don't fricken read it.
Don't keep coming back.
Don't sit there trying to interpret something you may not know about.
It's not always about YOU.
To Anonymous....you've got it all wrong.
I am happy to be moving.
While the specific details leading up to the move may be no ones business but
those I chose, I am moving of my own free will, WITH my husband, WITH my
children and moving back to be WITH my family. (See above - unconditional love)
WITH a smile on my face.
Another thing. ANY role I chose during my 9 years here
has been a role to better the life of someone else. While I have lived a very
fortunate life here - I took my TIME and LOVE and ENERGY and focused it on
swim team, and PTA, and Special Education and soccer
et al. I gave everything I did, my heart. Hence - the boat load of friends I have made.
Most of whom, are STILL my friends, much to your dismay. Much the opposite of
what you "spun" in your letter. I feel sorry for you that you looked upon my
life and all that I gave here as ....here let me quote...(you were so good at it in your letter)
**bringing down families
**leave big wedges
So as far as your "suggestions":
fix this....fix what?, I ask.
step down...I don't walk away from ANYTHING I have committed to, until it is done
because seriously, if I did, I would have been long gone,
a long time ago.
So don't hold your breath anonymous.
I am done when I say I am done.
Until then - stay away from me,
stay away from my blog,
stay away from my facebook.
And go find someone else you can make dizzy
with all your "spinning".