Things NOT To Write In The
"I Went To Work With Dad Today" Report
written by Hannah and Connor
1. Buying Donuts from Happy Donuts is a necessity before even hitting the office.
2. My Dad talks on the phone all day long. Way longer than Mom.
3. While my Dad is on the phone, he is also on his Blackberry.
4. And while he is on his phone and his Blackberry, he is also on his other Blackberry at the same time.
5. He can minimize his Facebook page on his computer really fast... faster than I can, when my mom comes in the office and I'm supposed to be doing homework.
6. Everyone there talks about what is for lunch starting about a half hour after work begins.
7. My dad sounds really smart on the phone.
8. My dad also sounds like he is telling a bunch of lies on the phone.
9. I hear my dad talk about diamonds a lot, but Mom isn't draped in them like I would expect.
10. I still really don't understand what my dad does for a job.