Thursday, April 30
Tuesday, April 28
Well it is not even May yet,
"This" being my life.
So what do you think?
I best get busy learning to type with my nose.
That way when I am locked up in my padded cell in a straight jacket, I can still blog!
Monday, April 27
So what happens today?
my lazy, procrastinator of a kid....
gets all dressed up and ready for his presentation....
goes up to the head of the class.......
looks directly at everyone....
speaks nice and loud....
does not use his notecards even once........
and delivers that damn presentation like he'd been working on it for three damn weeks.
Saturday, April 25
The starting line. So crowded and I can't see them....
They are off and there is my Hannah......boy does she look tiny among all those......adults.
The last climb.....the 3 mile mark....
.........a little bit of a sprint at the end.
Hannah was ahead of Mel as they rounded the finish. Hannah said she
threw up in her mouth a couple of times and Mel caught up to her.
Mel - 22.52
Hannah - 22.53
They then turned and went back to find Katelyn and finish with her.
3 very tired girls.
Friday, April 24
Thursday, April 23
Wednesday, April 22
Tuesday, April 21
Monday, April 20
just gettin' on
Sunday, April 19
Okee - Doke...
The word date. In the dictionary...at least seven different meanings. I am going to use..
let's see....my daughter......... in the following examples using the word DATE.
noun (plural dates)
1. day, month, and year: a phrase or string of numbers that denotes a specific day of the month or year. It usually consists of the name or number of the month, the number of the day, and the number of the year.
2. time of event: a date used to locate a past or future event in time Hannah wanted to go shopping at a later date.
3. visual representation of date: the words or numbers of a date in the form of a written statement or inscription, e.g. on a document or coin There's no date on Hannah's homework.
4. period of time: the period during which something such as a work of art was created Hannah's birthday has much in common with other important events of the same date.
5. appointment: an appointment to meet somebody for a social or business activity Hannah's father has a dinner date with a client.
6. romantic appointment: a romantic engagement with somebody Hannah absolutely did NOT go on a date today.
Saturday, April 18
Unless the house is
Go see it. It is scary.
Friday, April 17
Thursday, April 16
to see dark ominous threatening clouds on one side of the valley......
.........and bright blue skies with thick white fluffy clouds
on the other side of the valley.
And drive from dry and sunny Costco about 10 minutes from home,
only to pull into the driveway to this:
Not really hail, but thick chunks of snow, I guess.
Garrin loved it.