1. Every penny spent on it.
2. Not getting upset because her backpack and lunch box are strewn on the floor already.
3. Looking forward to all the posters of the Jonas Brothers, Drake Bell, etc etc etc, that will end up on the nice clean, neat walls.
4. The painted outlet covers, baseboards, ceiling, and cable outlets.
5. Her not sleeping in my bed tonight.
6. Putting up with the fact that the spare bedroom and bathroom in the same chaotic condition her room was in before above project.
7. Dealing with Garrin's temper tantrum at Home Goods today, as I tried to stuff 4 new pillows for her bed into the back of the cart which was evidently OFF LIMITS to anything other than my beautiful 2 year old. Did I mention he was 2??? Do you know how hard it is to fit absolutely everything you need in the front little compartment of a shopping cart that is supposed to fit the fanny of a 2 year old??
I am thrilled that she is thrilled.