- Garrin was an absolute pill yesterday from the minute he woke up and knowing we had to be at school at 10:30 for Connor's 2nd grade shindig
- He entertained everyone in Connor's class by saying 'choo choo' non-stop while pretending that a ruler was a train, and they were giggling instead of paying attention to the teacher
- I had to exit the classroom on 4 separate occasions during the Academic Awards and Presentation, the first time because he hit himself in the head with the camera
- The second time because he threw a fit because I wouldn't give him the apple someone brought for the teacher
- The third time because he was rummaging through everyone's desks
- The fourth time - just because....
- I couldn't take Connor out for lunch because Garrin needed to get home PRONTO..
- I felt like total crap (and when I saw my friend Jer at school she told me to go straight home and rest......I obviously was not looking my best!)
I still got to see how proud Connor was for working hard as a second grader, how much he loves his teacher,
And most of all how excited he is that he is going to be a third grader!!!