Well, I did the "shoulda" today - good thing.
I REALLLLY didn't want to go to the gym this morning. I mean REALLLLLY. No, really....I mean REALLLLY didn't want to go. But I got my hiney up out of bed and went.
As I was killing myself on the elliptical machine I was thinking of all the things I could have done this morning instead of what I was doing.
1. Make homemade hot, fluffy, buttery fresh blueberry muffins for the kids for breakfast.
2. Spend some quality alone time outside - me vs. nature - watering the plants while watching the sun come up.
3. Read the newspaper, cover to cover, uninterrupted.
4. Catch up on all the blogs I have not read in a very long time.
5. Blogged really early so I wouldn't have to do it now.
I need to do this for myself - get healthy, lose weight, feel better..
so I can get into one of these...
Dang, its April already. We have officially turned the solar on for the pool.....I don't have much time.