I like the new look AND I do not know how you don't squeeze Garrin to death. I would squeeze him until not only his eyes disappeared but his entire face for that matter!!! I want to squeeze him...let me squeeze him!
What a cutie!
What could he be happy about? I can think of a few things . . .
1. His siblings are home for a whole week to play with!
He owns 50,991 ride on toys!
Ho owns twice as many Thomas trains as he does ride on toys!
His Mom and Dad got him a really cute puppy!
As soon as Ed Hardy makes toddler shoes, he's gettin' a pair!
6. His Mom leaves him alone so that he can pull a Jackson Pollack all over the new couches!
7. He gets to eat pigs in a blanket for breakfast!
8. He gets to roll around on the sidelines tomorrow while he watches his Big Bro score 5,991 goals at the soccer game!
9. He's going to So. Cal, Baby!
His really, really, really fun Auntie Allison is comin' over on Sunday with dessert!
he is so cute. i love those action shots. i have some of ryan eating a banana. hilarious! have fun with your family in so, cal. I am so jealous!
Cute pics of Garrin, Gin!
Post a Comment