Jerolyn did this on her blog and asked that whoever read it to try it out on thier own blogs. If you don't have a blog - copy and paste it and send it to me on e-mail. It is hysterical!!
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:(first pet & current car)- Satan Expedition - hold on, let me bite the head off this bat!
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)- Chocolate Chip Chocolate Chip - you can call me "4C", brotha.
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME:(first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - G-Her - not doin' it for me.
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal)-Purple Cheetah - crouchin' down low - unda cova....
5.YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, city where you were born)-Marie Oshawa - borrrring....
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -
Hergi - "I am your mother..."
7.SUPERHERO NAME:(”The” + your 2nd favorite color, your favorite drink) - The Blue Diet Coke - nah
8. NASCAR NAME:(the first names of your grandfathers)-Joseph Edward - sounds like the name of guy that came over on the Mayflower.
9. STRIPPER NAME:(the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent,favorite candy) –Dolce Gabbana Laffy Taffy - I think the candy screwed it up for me.
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mother’s & father’s middle names )-Norena Franklin - I like it, I like it..
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)-Marlin Miami - I'd obviously be doing the weather somewhere on the beach...how true it is, then.
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)-Christmas Hydrangea - how sweet!
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) -
Nectarine Jeanie - I like this one.
14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)-Cinnamon Toast Olive - right on, man.
15. YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) – The Floral Arranging Sunshine Tour - uhh, not good.